Buy Facebook photos through “Photos At My Door” App

Photosatmydoor

“Photos at My Door” is a new service from MorePhotos.com that offers a way to browse photos and friends’ photos on Facebook, and turn them into unique photo products.

Traverse City, MI (PRWEB) March 29, 2013

The new Facebook App called “Photos At My Door “allows anyone to browse their friends’ albums and create photo products. Facebook hosts billions photos! It is one of the most popular places to put a person’s favorite images. Now anyone can use those images to create prints, coffee mugs, mouse pads, iPhone cases, and more; using images and the images uploaded by a person’s friends.

A quick search with Facebook for “photos at my door” will bring up the app. There are no fees or obligations to jump in, browse through all friends’ photos in one spot, create photo products and see the images on them. It’s designed to gift someone on their birthday with a great photo, sending mother a “thinking about you” present or even just to make some cool stuff for the individual.

“For me, the need for this product was obvious when I had my daughter,” says Zack from MorePhotos. I would hear, “Send us photos” all of the time. I told my parents to just look at them on Facebook, but they wanted prints on the fridge or at work. I tried to help them navigate through saving the image to the computer, creating an account at an online print service, finding those images that were saved on their computer, uploading, etc., but it was too much. We came up with a super easy solution.”

Images uploaded to Facebook can be at different image resolution, and different products require different size images. Sounds confusing right? Don’t worry; notifications are generated automatically if an image isn’t large enough for the selected product.
Go to http://www.PhotosAtMyDoor.com to get started today.

9 comments for “Buy Facebook photos through “Photos At My Door” App

1. Photographer
    March 29, 2013 at 6:06 pm

This company will be sued out of existence in short order. The entire business model is predicated upon copyright infringement and as a result the DMCA will not provide them with a safe harbor.

2. March 29, 2013 at 6:07 pm

This looks like a copyright disaster waiting to explode.

3. Adrian Fischer
    March 29, 2013 at 8:58 pm

How does this work with copyright? Can you just go to a photographers FB page and use images from the page to create these “unique” photo products without permission from the creator of the image? Doesn’t seem right to me?

4. Fiona Morrison
    March 30, 2013 at 12:44 am

Surely this is an infringement of copyright? As a photographer, the idea of a third party charging for my photos and giving the use of them to someone else seems to me to be illegal.

5. Paz Tassone
    March 30, 2013 at 4:34 am

I do not see anywhere how you intend to credit or pay royalties to the artist that took the photo that you are intending to sell. Have morals and ethics in business declined to the point of non existence ?

6. Mats Unden
    March 30, 2013 at 6:33 am

This does not sound good…
    Just because you give friends access to look at your material does not give them the right to use it. I read through the agreement for the mentioned app and to me it seems you more or less give away your material to them, and they encourage you to do the same with your friends’ material. Normally you ask permission first to use another persons material, but they recommend you to file a complaint if it happens. So? Encourage copyright infringement and see if anyone complains…?
    Correct me if I’m wrong…

7. March 30, 2013 at 6:42 am

What’s your view on copyright and the right of the creator to control how and where their photos are used?

8. Derek Booth
    March 30, 2013 at 12:31 pm

What about this opening the door to copyright abuse?

Utterly disgraceful concept.

9. alastair maple
    March 30, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Isn’t this just a back door sneaky way of breaching copyright, using “friends” images for personal gain? A lot of clever images and art work are shared by facebook users, and this is a sneaky way to appropriate for personal gain. (be it financial gain or personal ego when it is assumed the exploiter is the creator.)