New video series profiles pro photographers as they shoot on location and present tips
for viewers to capture better images
Commack, NY, Oct 25, 2012 – Tamron USA Inc. launched of a new series of how-to videos released on a monthly basis through December 2012. The six videos, aimed at beginners and photo enthusiasts, cover a variety of topics from travel and macro to pet and child portraiture. The videos are approximately 6-minutes in length and follow the photographers as they explain their approach to capturing images in their signature style. Each photographer provides useful tips to help the viewer to create better photographs. Four of the videos are posted on the company’s YouTube™ channel at http://www.youtube.com/tamronvids with the two more videos to be released before the end of the year.
The How-to Video Series Line-Up
Four of the six videos are available for immediate viewing on Tamron’s YouTube™ channel:
- Tamron How-To Travel Photography: Nature And Scenics featuring Ian Plant (http://youtu.be/cE53VeoAstU)
- Tamron How-To Macro Photography: Equipment, Lighting Tips & More featuring David Maynard (http://youtu.be/bX9Niwg2zbY)
- Tamron How-To Pet Photography: Capture Pet Personality in Natural Light and In Their Own Environment featuring Brittany Croft (http://youtu.be/VdIsvJHdruk)
- Tamron How-To Child Photography: Candid & Posed Natural Light Moments with Your Children featuring Angie Arthur
Two more videos will be posted November and December:
- Tamron How-To Baby Photography: Photographing Babies in the Studio featuring Jami Saunders
- Tamron How-To Creative Photography: Painting with Light featuring Andre Costantini
Tamron Channel On YouTube™
Tamron has posted 56 videos to date in a variety of categories that are featured in five playlists: Choosing and Using Lenses; Tamron Technology; A Closer Look At Tamron Lenses; New Lenses; and Tamron 1-Minute DSLR Know-How, a series of videos designed to help new DSLR users get familiar with the features of their camera and how to use the features to make better photographs. There are 12 one-minute videos in part one, and 6 longer videos in part two. Nearly 3,000 people are subscribed to the TamronVids channel.
Tamron is a recognized leader in the manufacture of precision optics, offering a broad selection of meticulously engineered interchangeable lenses for professional photographers and photo enthusiasts. Founded in 1950, Tamron’s passion for innovation brought forth the ground-breaking development of mass-produced hybrid Aspherical elements, giving way to enormously popular compact, wide-range zoom lenses. Dynamic research and development, committed to advanced optical engineering, has produced a stream of award-winning Tamron lenses and defined the All-in-One zoom lens category, exemplified by 2010’s EISA award-winning 18-270mm Di II VC PZD. Astonishingly compact and lightweight, this 15X zoom features proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) technology, effectively counteracting image-degrading blur caused by camera shake along with a fast, quiet PZD (Piezo Drive) autofocus mechanism. Tamron lenses deliver a superb fusion of performance and value, enabling today’s high-resolution digital SLR cameras to perform at their peak.
# # #