Accessory is the first from Manfrotto to transform the iPhone into a professional camera
Ramsey, N.J. (October 8, 2012) – Manfrotto, world leader in the equipment and accessories industry for photography and imaging, is proud to announce U.S. pricing and availability of a new accessory dedicated to all iPhone 4 and 4S owners. KLYP is a revolutionary and stylish solution that transforms the phone into a complete and professional camera.
|KLYP Item Code||Description||MAP Price|
|MCKLYP0||Klyp Case only||$29.99|
|MKL120KLP0||Klyp + ML120||$69.99|
|MKPL120KLYP0||Klyp + ML120 + Pocket||$89.99|
|MKLKLYP0||Klyp + ML240||$99.99|
|MKPLKLYP0||Klyp + ML240 + Pocket||$199.99|
KLYP is the first mobile phone accessory from Manfrotto. It relies upon Manfrotto’s established leading role in the imaging industry and combines the two key elements that characterize the company: quality and innovation.
“We’re excited to introduce KLYP and bring a new level of quality and ease to how consumers capture life’s moments,” said Will Holowka, Product Manager for Manfrotto Lighting Supports. “With this innovation, Manfrotto is strengthening the connection between photography and mobile devices, allowing people to capture the moment wherever they are and whenever they want.”
Intended to become a must-have item for all digital enthusiasts, KLYP is a special iPhone case equipped with two adapter clips ready to host Manfrotto’s pocket tripods and LED lights. The two removable “clips” can be attached to any of four different points around the case to allow for both landscape and portrait images.
KLYP offers a stylish, functional method of attaching supports and additional lights to the phone, making it easier to FaceTime, Skype, and capture images and video. Its rigid, polycarbonate case offers superior protection while fitting snugly. With hundreds of millions of photos added to Facebook each day, it’s designed to meet this need and satisfy those who want better mobile images and videos to share in real time on social networks.
· Easy to fit “always-on” two piece casing offering iPhone protection
· Additional soft felt insert to protect your iPhone
· Smooth, soft-touch coating gives the case a high quality appearance
· Designed to have no protruding parts for comfortable carrying
· Four points to attach tripods and additional lighting for flexibility and performance
· Unique clip and rail system for simple secure fixing
Key Consumer Benefits:
· First iPhone case specifically designed for photographers and videographers
· First iPhone case designed to allow additional lighting to be fitted for better quality video and stills in low light
· Compact size, even with LED light fitted, for ultimate portability
· The ML240 adds soft light giving natural skin tones to your videos and stills in low light
· The ML120 provides a more portable solution, with lower light output, ideal for FaceTime or Skype conversations
KLYP will be available for purchase through select Manfrotto retailers.
For more information, visit www.manfrotto.us.
About Manfrotto Distribution
Manfrotto Distribution, Inc. is a leading distributor of key accessories brands for the photographic, video, cine and lighting production markets. Manfrotto Distribution is an international company within the Imaging Division of the Vitec Group, which owns the following leading international brands: Manfrotto, Gitzo, Kata, Avenger and Lastolite. As the U.S. distributor of National Geographic, Metz, Gossen, Elinchrom and Rotatrim, which are available nationwide through an extensive network of authorized dealers, Manfrotto Distribution offers the most complete range of exceptional camera and lighting accessories in the business. The Manfrotto Distribution international network covers the U.S., Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Hong Kong, China and Japan. www.manfrottodistribution.us