“The Dog Photographer” explores 16 years of Amanda Jones photographing “just dogs.” Thousands of canine clients and endless treats later, she shares tales of getting her business off the ground, figuring out exactly how to get a dog to smile, and one very naughty Yorkshire Terrier
Blurb makes ebook publishing simple
Add a whole new dimension to your story. Our online editing tools help you turn any Blurb book into a graphically rich ebook for the iPad that displays your layout and design exactly how you want them. Bring your ebooks to life with rich media such as audio and video for an all new reading (and watching and listening) experience.
- Portability: Think meetings, presentations, and sharing your book on the go
- Beauty: The iPad’s backlit screen makes your images pop
- Quality: Fixed-format layouts keep your text and images together – perfect for cookbooks, graphic novels, children’s books, and more
- Speed: Enjoy your ebook as soon as you hit Publish – no waiting for shipping and delivery
- Affordable: Create a Blurb ebook for the iPad for just US $9.99
You can begin making profits with the sale of your very first ebooks, using our free social sharing tools and online bookstore. We even guide you through submission and listing on the Apple iBookstore, giving you a great chance of quick approval.
Enhanced ebook gallery
Wondering what it’s like to make an enhanced ebook with Blurb? See more rich media ebooks.