Through the new Pro Studio desktop application, professional photographers can create premium press prints as well as press printed products for clients
LAS VEGAS, NV and COHOES, NY – Feb. 20, 2012 – Pinhole Pro, the premier destination for professional press products, today announced the launch of premium press prints available through Pro Studio, the new professional desktop application for premium press prints and high-end press products. This marks the first comprehensive fulfillment solution available to professional photographers for ordering premium press prints on both lustre and matte fine papers.
“Digital printing is the modern-day equivalent to the dark room processing solution for photographic prints,” said Bart Robinson, vice president, Pinhole Pro. “Today’s photographer relies on digital printing for a majority of the unique products they offer clients, and we’re now providing professional photographers with beautiful press prints. This is the new generation of the photo print. Now, photographers can have prints on lustre paper or beautiful fine art matte paper.”
Printer technology and paper advancements have fueled tremendous growth of the press printed products market, and Pinhole Pro is pioneering the next wave of innovation by offering professional photographers and their clients a new generation of photo prints to showcase life’s most precious moments. Pinhole Pro sources the finest papers from parent company Mohawk Fine Papers, Inc., the largest privately owned manufacturer of premium printing, writing, and digital papers in North America, and prints exclusively on the HP Indigo. The high-quality color imaging from HP Indigo presses combined with premium Mohawk papers makes it possible to generate premium digitally-printed prints and high-end press products that are in demand by professional photographers.
“Pinhole Pro has artfully used HP Indigo digital printing to create press products that evoke an emotional connection with photographers and their clients,” said Alon Bar-Shany, vice president and general manager, Indigo division, HP. “We are excited to see how Pinhole Pro will continue to leverage Mohawk Fine Papers and HP Indigo to offer innovative and breathtaking products for professional photographers.”
To create Pro Studio press prints and products, photographers can download the free desktop application at PinholePro.com. From there, photographers can create a lineup of premium press prints ranging from 4×5 to 12×18. Additionally, photographers have access to a wide range of high-end press printed products:
- Press Printed Books –This offering includes Signature books, Large Panoramic and Mini Panoramic books, Guest Books, Wire-O Hardcover Books, Softcover and Brag Books. Photo books are fully customizable with the option for studio branding.
- Cards – Choose from A2, A7, square and accordion card formats.
- Calendars – The collection includes wall, easel and monthly and weekly magnetic calendars.
- Photo pads – The selection includes Notepads, Large Art Pad, Magnetic Notepads and Listpads.
- Framed Prints – Available in black and pine frames, photographers can easily create framed prints in 8×10, 11×14 and 16×20 orientations.
- Magnets – Photographers can create press printed magnets that mirror press prints but the back is entirely magnetic. These are available in 3”x3”, 4”x5.5” and 5.5”x4”.
- Marketing materials – Maintaining brand integrity across all online and offline channels is important, and this lineup of marketing materials will help keep professional photographers’ brands in line with their high-end standards. Products include business cards, letterhead, address labels, price sheets, accordion cards and notepads.
Enhancements to Shoot & Burn
Shoot & Burn, Pinhole Pro’s solution that allows professional photographers to collect commissions on products their clients make on partner site Pinhole Press, has increased its commission structure to offer 20 percent commission on all client orders.
To sign up for Shoot & Burn for free, visit www.pinholepro.com and register for a photographer code. Every time your client orders a calendar, card, book or other product under your code, you collect commissions.
All who are interested in learning more about Pinhole Pro’s Pro Studio and Shoot & Burn solutions are invited to visit booth 1629 at the Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) Convention and Trade Show at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV from February 20-22. More information about Pinhole Pro’s complete offering of solutions and products can be found at www.PinholePro.com.
About Pinhole Pro
Pinhole Pro provides photographers and their clients with premium press prints and high-end press products such as photo books, calendars, journals, cards and more. Founded by Mohawk Fine Papers, the leader in fine paper with over a decade of experience in press products, Pinhole Pro is committed to quality paper, innovative and eco-friendly printing, and unparalleled design. For more information, visit www.pinholepro.com.