Produced from a design partnership with BMW DesignWorks, the HardBack series cases are built with all the legendary features of a Pelican case.
Produced from a design partnership with BMW DesignWorks, the HardBack series cases are built with all the legendary features of a Pelican case – crush resistant, watertight and an automatic pressure equalization valve that prevents vacuum lock to make it easier to open at any altitude. “We are pleased to have combined BMW’s amazing design know-how with our 30+ years of experience to produce this innovative series of case as extremely tough protection for almost any portable device on the market today,” said Dinis Jablonski, Director of Product Management.
In addition, all cases in the series offer anti-scratch foam inserts to add another layer of protection for delicate electronics. To ensure that they stay shut in tough conditions, they also sport stainless steel hardware and easy-snap latches. Like all Pelican products, they are backed by a Legendary Guarantee of Excellence.
- The Pelican 1055 HardBack case is designed to protect tablet-type computers and eReaders up to 8″ including the KindleTM Fire, NOOK Color, BlackBerry® PlaybookTM and Samsung Galaxy TabTM 7.1 from the harshest conditions known to man.
- The Pelican 1065 HardBack case is engineered to protect tablet-type computers up to 10 inches. This includes the iPadTM, iPad 2 and the MotorolaTM Xoom from extreme environments.
- The Pelican 1075 HardBack is available to fit 10.1″ tablets, external hard drives and netbooks.
- The Pelican i1075 iPad Case, is also available with features that include a specially designed interior that protects and organizes the iPad or iPad 2, AppleTM Bluetooth wireless keyboard, power adapter and download cables.
- The Pelican 1085 HardBack case is a completely redesigned laptop case that will replace the 1080 HardBack case in the Pelican case line. It protects computers up to 14″, features a nylon shoulder strap and weighs in at a mere 2.59 lbs without foam.
- The Pelican 1095 HardBack case is a completely redesigned laptop case that will replace the 1090
HardBack case in the Pelican case line. It protects computers up to 15″, features a nylon shoulder strap and weighs in at a mere 2.95 lbs.
Both the Pelican 1095 and 1085 HardBack cases feature padlock slots for extra security and are available with Pick N Pluck™ foam.
Pelican Products is a global manufacturer of advanced lighting systems, rugged protector cases and shipping containers with annual sales in excess of $300 million. Facilities include 6 manufacturing plants, 6 distribution centers and numerous sales offices around the world.
PelicanCases.com, a distributor of Pelican, is your online source for all Pelican products. When you shop with us you’ll receive the best products, competitive prices, low shipping costs, and experts who are passionate about helping you find what you need quickly and efficiently.
We’re here to help you with all of your needs.